Welcome to Govt Degree College Kasganj
Newly established Government College Kasganj is the only government degree college in district Kasganj, which is located on Mukhiya Sai, about 7 km from Kasganj - Salimpur Baibai / Soron Badri road. Government College is determined to provide higher education for the bright future of the students in social and higher education.
This college is Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University (erstwhile Agra University), Agra (Year.
2010) under the UP State University Act 1973 (as amended UP State University Amendment Act 2007) - is committed to provide higher education for graduates under the commerce faculty - B.Com course/subjects under the Faculty of Arts at the undergraduate level under the Faculty of Commerce Hindi, English, Sanskrit, History on the graduate star , Political Science, Philosophy, Geography in the course/subjects and Under the Faculty of Science, B.Sc. (Bio/Math) course on the subjects of B.Sc. (Bio/Math) course in the subjects of Uttar Pradesh Government Order No. 2615 / Seventy - 5 - 2013 - 41 ( 4 ) / 2010 dated December 3, 2013 from 01-07/2013 and session From 2022 the statute comes into force from Raja Mahendra Pratap Singh State University Aligarh.
To impart quality and value oriented higher education by adopting student-centric teaching learning methods for academic excellence and achieving holistic personality development of students hailing from rural areas and all sections of society.
- To provide adequate learning opportunities in higher education to students hailing from rural areas.
- To develop creative thinking and reasoning skills through experiential learning.
- To inculcate teaching, learning and research aptitude in students.
- To develop and facilitate infrastructural facilities so as to meet the educational requirements of the students.
- To ensure adequate opportunities for academic and extracurricular engagement leading towards holistic personality development.
- To instill leadership qualities and efficient managerial skills among students by engaging them in various decision-making processes.
- To create sensitivity towards socio-environmental issues.